LHS Hockey returns

Tis’ the season of hockey as your Ludlow Lions hockey team takes the ice trying to have a good, successful season.

“I believe if we will work our hardest and we are determined have a shot at making playoffs,” says junior Devin Senerchia.

Last season they lost in the playoffs to a #3 seed Longmeadow of a score 4-3. The Lions hope to erase that memory this year.

“I think we have great potential and if everyone pulls their own weight and does their job to the best of their abilities. I feel like we definitely have a chance,” says sophomore Alex Will. “But it will take hard-work and ability to get through the ups and downs of the season.”

The team had a hard time getting into the playoffs last year but they did and fought hard in their only game which they hope is not the case this year.

“Just because we are a younger team, doesn’t mean we will give up, it doesn’t mean we are automatically out of the playoffs,” says sophomore Noah Palmer. “We have a lot of heart and some great leaders.”

The freshmen are looking forward to their first Ludlow hockey game.

“I believe that the freshmen have enough experience and have stronger upper classmen players to back them up. It will be a big year for them but they will do well,” says John Archezski.