Girls Basketball starts up their season

Girls Basketball gets their way as last year they had a devastating loss in the Division 2 Western Mass. semifinal to North Middlesex High School.

“They’re learning and getting better everyday,” says head coach, Timothy Brillo. “I hope we can get back to the playoffs and try to finish what we started last year.”

The Lady Lions goals this season are to make it back to the playoffs and win the Western Mass. championship this year, but first they must go against the teams in their own conference which is the Valley Wheel conference.

“It’s going to take Senior leadership, dedication and commitment,” says Brillo. “It’s a process this year and we will have to take it one game at a time.”

The girls, especially the seniors, hope they can make another historic run into the playoffs.

“Everyday we get better and grow as people,” says Brillo. “We are a unified program, and of course we hope to enjoy the wonderful game and have some success on the court.”

Support your Lady Lions as they take on the role of the team that has to come back from a heartbroken season.