Class of 2027 Class Officers

Class of 2027 Class Officers

Tyler Tatro – President

Tyler Tatro is the Class of 2027’s President, and he is ready to make LHS history. This is not Tyler’s first presidency, as during his 8th grade year he ran a “very organized and well-planned out” student government. Outside of school he plays many sports, such as cross country in the fall, basketball in the winter, and both volleyball and baseball in the spring. Tyler wishes to bring his classmates together and create a community that he can be proud of. Some of his major goals for this year are to plan donation drives and raise money for those in need. When asked how he thinks he can improve his class, he said he would do so by “showing class spirit and pride throughout the year”. 

Natalina Castro- Vice President

Natalina Castro is the Class of 2027’s Vice President, and she has some big goals. Previously, Natalina took on the role of secretary of her class at Baird Middle School. Outside of school and her heavy course load, Natalina dances competitively and skis. This year Natalina wants to plan an original field trip somewhere fun and enhance school spirit by winning many spirit weeks. Natalina also believes that more bathrooms should be opened and hopes to make strides towards that goal this year. 

Gabriella Lage – Secretary

Gabriella Lage is the class of 2027’s Secretary. This is Gabriella’s first year in student government, and she hopes to make it a great one. After school, Gabriella is a part of the school’s art club and especially enjoys painting. Gabriella’s goals for this year are to fundraise more for her class and raise school spirit. To encourage school spirit, she plans to get more people involved during spirit week. Also, she intends to plan many food and clothing drives for people in need.

Isabella Seara – Treasurer

Isabella Seara is the Class of 2027’s Treasurer, and she hopes to have a well-funded class. Isabella is a competitive dancer, clarinet player in the LHS band, and is part of many clubs. This is her second year as treasurer of her class, and she hopes to make it amazing. Her main goals are to elevate school spirit within her class and get people excited about participating in school events. She has many ideas for fundraisers and is currently working on getting them approved.