Brandon Quiterio

Senior Brandon Quiterio

Brandon will be attending UMass Amherst in the fall to major in pre-med. He would eventually like to attend Harvard or Tufts Medical School in Boston and become a surgeon. Brandon’s most memorable experience was winning the 2010 soccer state championships, and the one thing he will not miss about high school is getting up early!

Jordan Leal, Editor-in-Chief
Jordan Leal is the new sheriff in town as she starts her senior year as Editor and Chief of the Cub, and is leaving with a bang when she graduates in June. She’s shy until you get to know her. You’ll fall hard for her beautiful smile, which will distract you from her high-pitched voice. Her hazel eyes squint when she’s happy, and she may or may not roar an uncommon laugh. Jordan is probably one of the most organized people you will ever meet. She’s a rationalist over a romantic any day, but she still has a few romantic bones in her body. She could blab on for hours about One Tree Hill, and her obsession shines every Tuesday when there’s a new episode. Phobias? You bet, what girl doesn’t? Jordan will not eat spaghetti; she’s deathly afraid she is going to choke on it. Best writer ever? Of course, so do not miss out on Jordan’s amazing writing or you will be sorry!