Yearbook “senior ads” on sale now

Briana Deferreira, Staff Writer

With the LHS seniors preparing for their final three months of high school, the yearbook “senior ads” deadline is at the end of the day, Feb. 14. Senior ads are another way for parents and friends to say a special congratulations to their graduating seniors.

Parents or friends wishing to purchase an ad will provide the yearbook staff with whatever content they want to include. Ads are usually pictures and messages they would like to send to their graduate.

Designers are available to help with the messages that parents and loved ones would like to include in their senior ads.

All senior ads will be in color, the prices are as followed:

• $300- For a Full Page
  • $175- For a Half a page
  • $90- For a Quarter of a page
  • $45- For an Eighth of a page

There will be time slots running every half an hour from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the 13th and 14th for parents to come in and have any photos or messages scanned in for their ads.

If demands are high for the ads they may have to add a third day to the ad nights.

A great perk to the senior ad night is any parent who attends may purchase a yearbook that night for only $30 instead of $50 (paid in either check or cash).

In order to reserve a spot on senior ad night make sure to have your parent(s) or guardian(s) contact Ms. Kumpulanian on her email at [email protected]. They should make sure to specify which date they would like the ad to run (either the 13or 14) and should give at least two time slots .