Senior Show finally hits the LHS stage

Jennifer Plamondon, Staff Writer

The annual Senior Show will take place on Mar. 9 and 10 at 6:00 p.m. in the Ludlow High School Auditorium. Tickets are on sale at all three lunches, as well as being sold at the door. Ticket costs are $10 for general admission and $15 for reserved seating.

Senior Show is a long standing tradition here at LHS where the senior class creates a variety of different comedic skits, group dances, and solo talent acts. This gives the students a chance to express their feelings on their four years here at LHS as well as letting people come out of their comfort zone and have a chance to get up on stage. What makes senior show so exciting is that most of these students are not singers, dancers or actors, but they have put their effort in and are here to present friends, family, and fellow students with a good quality show.

Senior show 2017 will contain skits that will be sure to make everyone laugh, from skits continuing the battle between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump to inside LHS jokes about the love between two popular teachers, Lattanzio and Woodman. If you wanna see a group of girls fist fight in the guidance office over scholarships, Senior Show is the show to see.

Senior Show rehearsals have been incredibly time consuming for seniors, especially those with busy schedules.

“Senior Show rehearsals have been exhausting, but I know it will all be worth it on opening night,” says senior Hannah Betit.

Tickets are available at the door but it is recommended to purchase them ahead of time as they do sell out fast. All proceeds from the tickets go back into the class of 2017 funds to make the cost of senior week less for the seniors.