This Just In, Insiders

This Just In, Insiders

Hello insiders,

Welcome to the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.

Because we are sadly stationed in this nobody town of Ludlow, I’ll be taking the place of Gossip Girl for you loyal scandal obsessed followers. 

After leaving our upper eastsiders for the summer, they’re back.  But don’t worry, they didn’t return without their spring secrets.

Spotted: Blair Waldorf.

Although this up-and-coming princess has been living her fairytale in Monaco, it’s too bad she had to bring the extra baggage home to New York.  At least Prince Louie won’t have to worry about the next crown, unless he’s against it being a Bass.

Spotted: Nate Archibald and his new Beau.

Oh Nate, we all know you’re not happy.  But try not to confuse shedding your clothes with shedding your ways.

Spotted: Chuck Bass.

This is what happens when you let her go, Chuck.  Your ribs get as bruised as your heart.  Maybe Chuck really doesn’t want to end up alone, but that might have to be his fate.  At least he has a new companion, people say dogs can be a man’s best friend.

Looks like the new and improved Serena is back from the west coast, but she brought back more then just a killer tan.  Every girl’s dream is to be as beautiful and ambitious as Miss Vanderbilt, but all she wants is to make it big sitting beside her new boss.

Just in:

Dan Humphrey has become the new up-and-coming author.  New York Times, anyone?

See you next week,

You know you love me

XOXO The messenger of GossipGirl